Play in our upcoming Golfer Tour event at Palm Meadows Golf Course for only $139 per person!
2-person ambrose format
Thursday 13th June 2024 (7.30am shotgun start)
Shared motorised cart included
Hamburger lunch following golf
Over $1500 in Prizes
Palm Meadows Golf Course
Palm Meadows Golf Course at Carrara on the Gold Coast is centrally located within 10 minutes drive of Surfers Paradise and five minutes from Broadbeach. The challenging 350 hectare course was designed by leading Australian golfer Graham Marsh. Par 72 measures 6319 metres off the championship tees. Water comes into play on 14 holes and there are 82 sand bunkers. The first hole is recognised as one of the world’s most challenging opening holes. Water runs the length of the hole on the left and the world famous Bamboo Curtain forms a barrier to the right. Palm Meadows’ signature hole is the world famous 18th; it measures 523 metres from the championship tees. Players accept the challenge and decide how much of the right dogleg they want to cut off. American Golf Digest rated Palm Meadows 18th in the world’s top 500 golf holes.
- Event is open to players with and without an official AGU Handicap
- Handicapped players will be in Division 1 and Non Handicapped players in Division 2
- Division 1 Players earn points for Golfer Tour Order of Merit
- Prizes will be available for both divisions
- Live Mobile Scoring and Leaderboard