Play the 36th best golf course in Australia, Magenta Shores with great inclusions for only $169!
1 round of golf at Magenta Shores Golf Club (2-person ambrose format)
11th July 2024 (8am shotgun start)
Shared motorised cart included
Sit down lunch after round
Over $1500 in Prizes
Magenta Shores Golf Club
Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club is an 18-hole golf links course on the Central Coast of New South Wales. Located just 90 minutes north of Sydney’s CBD, nestled between the pristine waters of the Pacific Ocean and Tuggerah Lake, this championship golf course designed by Ross Watson is a favourite amongst Magenta Shores locals and international visitors alike.
Golf Australia’s Top 100 ranking currently #36, Magenta Shores is set amongst some of the most inspiring and unspoilt surroundings, on a pristine peninsula between Tuggerah Lake and the Pacific Ocean.
- Event is open to players with and without an official AGU Handicap
- Handicapped players will be in Division 1 and Non Handicapped players in Division 2
- Division 1 Players earn points for Golfer Tour Order of Merit
- Prizes will be available for both divisions
- Open to male and female players
- Live Mobile Scoring and Leaderboard