18 holes of golf for 2 in a motorized cart at Leura Golf Club in the Blue Mountains. Normally $130, today only $65.00. Plus a HALF-PRICE annual membership also available with this deal!
At Leura Golf Club, Sublime Point Rd in the Blue Mountains. Golf for two in a motorised cart. Worth $130.00, today just $65.00 Plus a HALF-PRICE annual membership also available with this deal!
Play one of the world’s most spectacular golf courses at Leura Golf Club in the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains.
- 18 holes for 2 players
- Shared motorized cart
- 6 day booking options Sunday – Friday
- OR why not save 50% off an annual membership for one person.
Your membership gives you access seven days a week, and includes:
– No joining fee
– Unrestricted playing rights everyday
– No green fees (competition fees only)
– Voting rights
Open Competitions: Visitors can join these – cost is $25 payable directly to the club.
Leura is home to ‘one of the world’s most spectacular golf courses’. At the other end of Sublime Point Road is Sublime Point, 900m above sea level, where you are certain to stand in awe of the view. This and more information about Leura at: www.bluemts.com.au/
The Blue Mountains, around 1.5 hours drive west of Sydney, an area rich in natural beauty was designated in the year 2000 as a World Heritage Region – defined by UNESCO as ‘worthy of recognition as of outstanding universal value’. www.auinfo.com/blue-mountains.htm
If you have not visited Leura or the Blue Mountains for some time, you owe it to yourself to do so. The air, the elevation and awe inspiring views, and the indelible charm of the area make for an unforgettable experience.
More information about Leura Golf Club at: www.leuragolfclub.com.au
- Each voucher is for 2 people, for an 18 hole round of golf with a cart.
- Bookings essential & subject to availability. Ph: 02 47841503 and quote your voucher number. Redeem voucher at Pro Shop.
- Play options 6 days, Monday to Friday any time, after 12 noon Sundays. Not available Saturdays.
- Visitors can play in the open competitions: $25 payable to the club
- Valid from 1/9/14 – 31/11/14
- 24 hours notice for cancellations
- Vouchers emailed at purchase
- Not combined with any other offer and cannot be exchanged for cash
From Sydney, proceed along the M4 to the foot of the Blue Mountains and continue along the Great Western Highway. Just past Wentworth Falls turn left, just before a large overhead bridge. You will be in Scott Avenue.
From Scott Avenue, turn left into Gladstone Road, then left at Fitzroy Street, then right at Watkins Road, around a sharp corner and then left into Sublime Point Road. We are clearly signposted from the highway.